The Breach Epidemic
A Data Breach is the involuntary compromise of customer, employee or vendor information, data or records the business holds.
Schools systems hold data records of students, parents, faculty and vendors which puts them in the highest risk category for a breach.
In Event of a Breach…
Administrators May be required to:
- Report the incident to state officials.
- Show that you had a breach mitigation plan dated prior to the event.
- Demonstrate that you proactively had training, policies and procedures to protect information.
- Settle potential class-action lawsuits from breach victims.
- Provide up to 24 months of identity resolution services to breach victims.
Prevent breaches before They Occur with Breach Readiness
Provide one-on-one advice, response plans, and up-to-date threat alerts.
Breach Readiness Website
Includes valuable risk mitigation tools.
Employee Training Module
Contains information and programs to educate employees on proper data handling.
52% of data breaches are due to employee negligence or mistakes.
6 in 10 companies have to file bankruptcy within 6 months of a breach.
Breach Response Team springs into action if a breach occurs
Step by step processes to stop the leak.
Mitigates liability in the event of a breach.
Helps protect your organization when needed most.
Resolution solutions to repair the damage done
Steps taken to repair the damage.
ID Resolution Services
Can be provided to individuals affected in the breach to help get their life back on track
In the event of a breach, we can provide individual solutions to your employees at cost saving prices
Alabama is 1 of 2 states that do not have breach regulatory guidelines making class action suits more likely.
Our Solutions Partners
- Resolution Expertise
- Industry Experts
- 45M Lives Covered
- 770k Businesses Served
- Personal Expense Reimbursement
- Covers Fraudulent Withdrawals
- Excellent Underwriter and Satisfaction Scores
- Works with CyberScout
- Credit Reports and monitoring
- Credit File locks
- Credit File Corrections